Norton 7500H X 689 Aluminum Hold Open Institutional Door Closer For High Traffic Openings
Free Economy Shipping
The 7500 Series Door Closer offers customers the ideal combination of superior performance, strength and quality. Ideal for interior or exterior doors in facilities that demand reliability. The 7500 Series Door Closers exceed 25 million cycles, have a rack and pinion design with a cast aluminum body and are non-handed. They are standard with separate and independent, latch, sweep and backcheck intensity valves.
The 7500 Series is an institutional Door Closer offers customers the ideal combination of superior performance, strength and quality. Ideal for interior or exterior doors in facilities that demand reliability.
Institutional heavy-duty door closer.
- Closers for interior and exterior doors shall be full rack-and-pinion type with cast aluminum alloy body.
- Closers shall be surface mounted and shall project no more that 2-3/16" (55mm) from the surface of the door.
- Closers shall be non-handed to permit installation on doors of either hand.
- Closer fluid shall contain lubricity and anti-oxidation agents.
- Closer fluid shall maintain stable viscosity to allow door closer to perform in temperatures ranging from extremely high to as low as -40°F.
- Closers shall have multi-size spring power adjustment to permit setting of spring from size 1 through size 6.
- Closers shall have two non-critical valves, hex key adjusted, to independently regulate sweep speed and latch speed.
- Closers shall have backcheck cushioning controlled by a hex key adjusted valve.
- Closers shall have backcheck position controlled by a hex key adjusted valve.
- [Closers shall have adjustable delayed-action closing controlled by a hex key adjustable valve.]
- [Closers shall be highly corrosion resistant and shall have all external body components of aluminum, brass or stainless steel material and all fasteners of stainless steel.]
- Regular arm and top jamb closers shall have a non-hold open shoe permitting 15% ( +/ 7-1/2% ) power adjustment.
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) certified