Koala Kare® KB301 Surface Vertical Baby Changing Station
Free Economy Shipping
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
- KOALA KARE® surface-mounted, vertical-folding, polypropylene baby changing station with stainless steel front panel (NEW model for 2022 / Never Available Before Now)
- Space-saving vertical orientation and sleek design allows for installation in even the smallest of wall spaces (only 20-3/4" wide).
- While the KB301-SS is available in 2 Different Colors [ Grey (01) and White Granite (05)] - this listing is for the KB301-01SS Grey.
- Type 304 stainless steel veneer front panel with laser etched Koala logo integrates with other satin-finish accessories in the restroom.
- Exclusive to KOALA KARE® products, the bed surface contains Microban® antimicrobial additive permanently embedded into the plastic, reducing damaging & odor causing microbial growth.
- Built to meet or exceed the stringent standards set by public and private regulatory agencies. Meets ASTM safety standards, plus ANSI & ADA requirements when properly installed.
- Steel-on-steel hinge mechanism with 11GA steel mounting supports meets ASTM and EN safety standards when properly installed.
- Built-in, locking, dual-cavity liner dispenser with integrated spring tab for "one-at-a-time" dispensing. Either cavity can dispense sanitary liners (KB150-99) and/or diaper disposal sacks (KB160).
- External (wall-mounted) stainless steel hook for bags or purse included (KB310-54).
- Includes an impervious TPU child safety strap (replaceable).
- Contoured changing surface area is a large 535 sq. in (3452 sq. cm).
- Easy to install using basic tools.
- Concealed gas spring / pneumatic cylinder mechanism ensures smooth, controlled opening and closing with a minimal amount of force.
- Backed by Manufacturer's Five-Year Limited Warranty on Materials and Workmanship.
- FedEx Ground included to anywhere in the contiguous (lower 48 states) United States.
- Usually ships the same business day payment is received.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- PLEASE NOTE: Sanitary Liners (optional) also available for use with this item. See separate listing by this seller. Box of 500 liners for $40.69 with shipping included.
- PLEASE NOTE: Disposable diaper bags (optional) also available for use with this item. See separate listing by this seller - The Diaper Pouch™ of 175 bags for $32 with shipping included.
The Koala Kare® KB301-01SS vertical baby changing station allows even restrooms with limited wall space to have a safe, sanitary, convenient way for caregivers to take care of their diaper changing duties. If you're looking for a premium-quality, vertical-folding baby changing table with a high-end look that won't break the bank, look no further. The KB301-01SS is identical to the new, vertical-folding KB301-01 (which replaced the KB101-01), but with a front brushed stainless steel veneer panel added for a modern, stylish look. Plus, when you order from ALLIED, you can enjoy the added benefit of knowing you’re getting the guaranteed lowest price of any internet-based retail dealer, as well as fast, free and reliable shipping to anywhere in the contiguous 48 states of the U.S. and superb customer care for as long as you need. We strive to ship most items the same business day the order is received. We look forward to serving you. Feel free to contact us about any question
- Width x Height: 20-3/4” x 35-7/8” (527 mm x 911 mm)
- Depth from Wall Surface (closed): 4” (101 mm)
- Depth from Wall Surface (open): 36-5/8” (931 mm)
Materials & Finish:
- Exterior: Grey Polypropylene with Type 304 Brushed Stainless Steel Veneer
- Interior: Grey Polypropylene with Microban® (exclusive to Koala®)
- Interior Chassis (Frame & Hinge Mechanism): 11GA Steel
- External Bag Hook (KB310-54): Solid Stainless Steel Rod (7/8" diameter) with Brushed (No. 304) Finish
This newly designed, durable, attractive vertical-folding baby changing station (Koala Kare® KB301-01SS) is made of injection-molded, high-density polypropylene (GRAY in color) with MICROBAN® antimicrobial additive permanently embedded into the plastic. It is easy to clean and resistant to odors and both fungal & bacteria growth. But unique to the Koala KB301-SS is the brushed (Type 304) Stainless Steel Veneer with a laser engraved Koala logo on the front of the changing station (visible when folded closed). With this touch of stainless, it's easier than ever to coordinate with other stainless steel restroom fixtures. Graphics and safety messages are provided in four (4) different languages. In addition, a newly-designed, built-in, locking, two-cavity dispenser for sanitary liners (KB150-99) and/or diaper disposal sacks (KB160) is conveniently located just above the changing surface when folded open. With the new integrated spring tab, only one liner is dispensed at a time. Total capacity of the dispenser is approximately 50 liners if both cavities are used for liners. Neither liners nor diaper bags are included, but are available for purchase. See separate listings for these items in "Liners & Accessories".
The KB301-01SS is designed to be installed directly on to an existing wall surface using the included hardware. Six pre-drilled mounting holes in the back wall of the unit are designed for wood screws (provided) into wood studs on 16" centers. For installation on walls that do not have wood studs 16" on center or metal studs or concrete block, specialized fasteners or toggle fasteners may need to be obtained by the owner locally. Installation instructions (provided) address these different wall materials / scenarios. The station folds down vertically so that the infant is laying perpendicular to the wall (head near the wall and feet out from the wall). With a reinforced steel-on-steel hinge running the full length of the station and with 11-gauge steel mounting chassis, the KB301-01SS meets all ASTM requirements for static load performance when properly installed. Although designed for infants that weigh no more than 50 lbs., in testing the KB301-01SS easily supported 200 lbs. with minimal deflection of the "bed" from horizontal. A pneumatic cylinder provides for easy, slow, and controlled opening and closing of the bed. Both the pneumatic cylinder and metal hinge mechanism are fully concealed (regardless of bed position) to eliminate tampering and possible pinch hazard.
The contoured changing surface area is 535 sq. in. (3452 sq. cm) and comes complete with a impervious, replaceable thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) safety strap. Made from solid stainless steel rod (7/8 in dia.), an external bag hook (KB310-54) is provided to mount on the wall next to the changing station, allowing for safe storage of and easy access to purse or diaper bag. When open the changer extends out from the wall face 36-5/8” (931 mm). And when properly installed, this changer complies with the highest Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), American National Standards Institute (ANSI), and Texas Accessibility Standards (TAS) regulations.