Koala KB112-01CT Countertop Baby Changing Station Surface Mounted
Free Shipping On Orders over $250Standard shipping for this item is $25 for orders under $250
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
- KOALA KARE® countertop mounted, polyethylene laybed baby changing station, Grey Granite in color.
- High density polyethylene is easy to clean & is resistant to odor bacterial growth.
- Built to meet or exceed the stringent standards set by public and private regulatory agencies.
- Two built-in liner cavities.
- Includes nylon child protection straps (replaceable).
- Concave changing area is smooth with no sharp corners.
- Contoured changing surface area is 379 sq. in (2445 sq. cm).
- Easy to install using basic tools.
- Meets ASTM safety standards, plus ANSI & ADA requirements when properly installed.
- Backed by Manufacturer's Five-Year Limited Warranty on Materials and Workmanship.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- PLEASE NOTE: Sanitary Liners (optional) also available for use with this item. See separate listing by this seller. Box of 500 for $38 with Free Shipping
- 36-1/2” L x 22-5/8” W (927mm x 575mm)
Depth (from countertop): 3-1/4” (83mm)
Materials & Finish
- Exterior: Grey Granite Polyethylene
This durable and attractive baby changing station (Model KB112-01CT) is ideal for rooms where counter space is more abundant than wall space. The KB112-01CT is made of thermoformed, high-density polyethylene (GREY GRANITE in color). The color "Grey Granite" is best described as gray with darker gray speckles. It is easy to clean and resistant to odors and both fungal & bacteria growth. Universal instruction graphics as well as printed precautions in six languages are clearly visible for ease of use. In addition, two built-in dispensers for sanitary liners are conveniently located just in front of the changing surface (liners not included). Total capacity of the dispensers is approximately 25 liners.
The station is designed to be surface mounted on to an existing counter top and offers a perfect solution when wall space is unavailable. No cutting into the counter surface is required. The unit is secured to the counter top using the six supplied screws through the six pre-drilled holes in the laybed. A bead of silicone caulk (not supplied) is recommended around the perimeter of the station.
The contoured changing surface area is 379 sq. in. (2445 sq. cm) and comes complete with nylon safety straps. The changer's outer dimensions are 36-1/2" Wide x 22-5/8" Height x 3-1/4" Depth (or height from counter top).
FREE SHIPPING via FedEx to anywhere in the contiguous (lower 48 states) United States.
Usually ships the same business day payment is received.