WORLD DRYER® DA5-974 Model A Series Hand Dryer
Free Economy Shipping
WORLD DRYER® DA5-974 Model A Series Hand Dryer - Cold-Rolled Steel Cover with White Epoxy Enamel Finish, Push Button, Surface-Mounted
- 30 second drying time
- Longest life of all dryers
- Lowest sound level
- Durable and vandal resistant
- Classic style design
- Activated by electro-mechanical timer with 25 Amp switch
- 30 second drying cycle
- Incorporates a 2100 (optional 1500) watt Nichrome wire heating element that is protected by an automatic-resetting, thermal cutoff
- Provides a 70°F temperature rise
- IPX1 ingress protection
- Thermally-protected, universal brush-type motor operating at 7,500 RPM
- Delivering 200 CFM air flow at a velocity of 7,300 LFM
- Cover material: White epoxy enamel finish on cold-rolled steel.
- The wall-mounted base is constructed of die-cast aluminum
- The Universal Nozzle is constructed of die-cast zinc alloy finished in bright chrome and can be set as fixed or swivel (rotate)
The Model DA5 hand dryer by World Dyer Corp. has the same classic look of World's "flagship" model (the A5), but with a lighter weight cover made of stamped steel (as opposed to the cast-iron cover of the A5). The DA5-974 cover is constructed of 0.08" (2mm) thick cold rolled steel, is one-piece, and is extremely vandal resistant & rustproof. All exposed areas of the cover are coated with appliance-grade baked white epoxy enamel. The Universal Nozzle is constructed of die-cast zinc alloy and finished with bright chrome. The nozzle is shipped in the fixed position but can easily be converted by owner to swivel (to dry face & hair, as well as hands). The 1/10 HP (7500 RPM) motor and the 2100 watt Nichrome heating element are activated by 25 Amp switch. Run time (approx. 30 seconds) is governed by a cam-operated electro-mechanical timer. An air velocity of 7,300 linear feet per minute (or 154 CFM air volume) and a temperature increase of 70°F are produced at hand level (approx. 4 in. below nozzle), but at only moderate sound levels (73 dB with hands present). Mounting instructions and warranty information are included. The DA5 is "the standard" hand dryer with the long-lasting motor people have come to expect from WORLD.
Dimensions: 9.5" High x 11.3" Wide x 8.3" Deep; Weight: 18 lbs.
- 110/120 Volts; 20 Amps; 2300 Watts; 60 Hz (Requires a dedicated 20 Amp circuit)
- or 110/120 Volts; 15 Amps; 1725 Watts; 60 Hz (Requires a dedicated 20 Amp circuit). Also available as a plug-in model (wall plug included if option selected)
- or 208V - 240 Volts; 10 Amps; 2300 Watts; 60 Hz
- or 277 Volts; 8.5 Amps; 2300 Watts; 60 Hz (277V Model Not Returnable)
10 Year Limited Warranty against Manufacturer Defects; 3 Year Warranty on Motor Brushes.